If you’re unsure of how to pay for your order, please follow the instructions below:
Please send the money to your mobile number. Once you receive the payment sms with the access pin and reference number, send these details (along with your order number and your bank) to our mobile number: 072-468 2553 (available on Signal, Telegram & WhatsApp).
Once you’ve sent us these details, we will process and courier your order.
- Register for Instant Money by dialling *120*212#, enter your ID number and create a unique Instant Money Wallet PIN.
- Access your Instant Money Wallet through Internet Banking, Cellphone Banking, on the app or at our ATMs and retail partners, and load money into it.
- You can also send cash to anyone with a cellphone number in South Africa or receive money in your wallet, which can be accessed at any time.
- Send the money to your mobile number
- You will receive a voucher number and PIN that must be sent to our mobile number so we can collect the money at a Standard Bank ATM.
- Android instructional video for Standard Bank Instant Money
- IOS instructional video for Standard Bank Instant Money
- Logon to Absa Online Banking and select CashSend in the top navigation.
- Select CashSend beneficiaries.
- Select Once-off CashSend or CashSend a new beneficiary.
- Select the account from which you want to send money, the amount that you want to send and the recipient’s cellphone number.
- The recipient in this case is your mobile number.
- Create a six-digit access code, which you must give to us so that we can access the money at the ATM.
- Instructional video for ABSA CashSend
- Tap Transact
- Tap Send cash and enter your Remote PIN
- Tap the button to send cash
- Choose “From” account
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Create a 4-digit secret code (this will be used to collect the cash ) Tap Next
- Read the terms and conditions, tick the boxes and tap Accept
- Tap Yes to confirm the transaction
- You’ll receive an SMS with the reference number – send it to our mobile number.
- Send the secret code to the recipient in a separate message
- Instructional video for Capitec Send Cash
- Open the FNB App & select the menu in the top left corner
- Select ‘eWallet’ from the menu
- Enter your Online Banking password to log in
- Select ‘Continue’ to link eWallet screen
- Enter your cellphone number and the OTP sent to you to verify your number.
- Once verified, you can transfer funds from your eWallet to your FNB account.
- Instructional video for FNB eWallet
- Log in on the Money app and go to Transact > Pay.
- Choose Single payment.
- Enter the recipient’s details.
- Choose the option to pay to a cellphone number and follow the easy steps.
- Please pay the order amount to your mobile number and send us the reference code and access pin.
No SMS? Dial *120*001# (Cellphone Banking) or *120*002# (MobiMoney) to get the cash voucher number and secret PIN again.
If you don’t bank with any of these South African banks, don’t worry! You can use Spar’s cash-send service.
This service allows you to deposit cash at any Spar till, and send it to our mobile number. You can follow these instructions to understand how to use this payment method. Please note that Spar requires you to show a South African ID to deposit cash at the till – so have it on hand.
- You can use Investec Online and the Investec App to make cash send payments.
- These are redeemable at any Pick n Pay.
- You’ll receive a reference code that must be sent to our mobile number so that we can get the cash from Pick n Pay.